WebsiteGear Logo Log In
New User? Sign Up
About | Contact | FAQ
Home Discussion Forums Web Hosting Email & Other Servers
New Post New Post | Report Abuse Report Abuse

Send large files over the Internet
Post by bacanitus on May 31, 2007 4:03:04 PM CST

The way people share files over the Internet have been recently changed by some sites like MegaUpload and RapidShare.

Since technology is always changing, we are also adapting our lives to follow the newest and most efficient methods available to get the work done.

Almost every person in the world have an email address; and email itself has gone through many changes in how it is utilized. Beginning as a convenience, then becoming an essential communication tool, e-mail is used for everything from communications to advertising to sharing files.

People need to share their files and information with their friends and family. Thatīs a fact! And most times they use their email to share information.

Product Review:

EmailFile.net free file sending service at http://www.emailfile.net lets you send files upt to 100 MB to email recipients.

Service Pros:

* EmailFile.net lets you email files up to 100 MB easily;
* Files are available to be downloaded whenever you want.
* you can see how many times your file has been downloaded;

Service Cons:

* EmailFile.net does not support multiple files per email

Submit To Slashdot Slashdot | Submit To Digg.com Digg | Save in del.icio.us Del.icio.us | Submit To Reddit Reddit
REPLIES & COMMENTS Post a Reply
Comment by Susanweston on Oct 22, 2009 10:17:51 AM CST Report Abuse
Hi Bacanitus,

Thanks for sharing the service you use to send big files over the net. You mentioned in your post a size limit of 100 MB. To overcome these kind of problems I prefer using sendtoperson.com where I can send 1 gig of data free on the monthly basis and can send a file to multiple recipients at the same time. I like the service for couple of other reasons as well. Firstly, the file I send to the other people is encrypted mail so is not shared over the net keeping me tension-free. The site also has a team version for when you need to Send Large Files often. You can run it on your own domain name too.

Susan
LATEST FORUM POSTINGS
Nav How to develop a Flxexible Web Design | Mar 5, 2013
Nav Website comments on updates / improvements please | Feb 28, 2013
Nav WebsiteGear Introduces Unlimited Web Survey Plan | Dec 4, 2012
Nav HTML TAGGING PROJECT CONVERSION 100% QUALITY | Nov 28, 2012
Nav Backup Your Files, Photos, Music online For Free | Nov 25, 2012
Nav 5 common link building mistakes | Aug 27, 2011
Nav How to convert psd into html? | Jan 15, 2011
Nav How to choose the right PHP Framework for web deve | Jan 12, 2011
FORUM SEARCH

FEATURED NEWS | POPULAR NEWS