WebsiteGear Logo Log In
New User? Sign Up
About | Contact | FAQ
Home Discussion Forums Website Development Website Design
New Post New Post | Report Abuse Report Abuse

Website Development-Website Design
Post by add001 on Sep 9, 2007 11:39:17 PM CST

I want to start website development & website design company in banglore. Any one tell me what I need including investment & Other requirements. what kind programmer, Any license fee, royalty, & other detail please tell me detail info. please.

Submit To Slashdot Slashdot | Submit To Digg.com Digg | Save in del.icio.us Del.icio.us | Submit To Reddit Reddit
REPLIES & COMMENTS Post a Reply
Comment by Andrew01 on Oct 9, 2007 12:44:22 AM CST Report Abuse
Talk to other web development companies or search the internet for more knowledge.
Alternatively visit: http://www.suncoastinternet.com.au/
good website design

Andrew
Comment by egbforums on Oct 15, 2007 4:36:06 AM CST Report Abuse
Looking for a potential Website Design Company?

Want to design an attractive, innovative website? Tired of searching for a right company for doing this?

Stop your search and Relax!!!

EGB Systems and Solutions Inc. can help you doing this. EGB offers quality website design service for a range of websites from Simple One Page Website to Government Website. With our reliable, scalable and secure online applications/systems, security and safety of your website and web content is very much assured.

No matter what type of business your website deals with, we can assure huge traffic with our contemporary design techniques. Visit our website http://www.egbsystems.com/web_services.html for more details. Text Here
Comment by kaamya on Oct 17, 2007 1:18:19 AM CST Report Abuse
i am creating a website on music,
i have selected a template from
free templates
but i don`t know the further steps what to do next.
how to create the full page in the same way.
i know to work on photoshop cs2 ,and have some knowledge of html.
ll any one plz help me in creating a website,
also tell me a good and cheap host so that i can upload my site on net.
Comment by georgepinto on Dec 22, 2007 5:51:57 AM CST Report Abuse
To start a new web design company you have to arrange a qualified man power, strong business finance and a technical support. You must recruit programmers having perfection in asp, net and .php. Decide a web hosting company and strong database to provide full capabilities to IT structure.

Hope this will help you a lot

web designs
Comment by Webdesignhub on Feb 12, 2008 4:50:22 AM CST Report Abuse
Great thread,

Web Designing is to create a unique online visual and user experience that will support your prospective trades to spend time on your site and ultimately to lead them through the customer acquisition process. A web design is meant to be a platform for you or your company to showcase and communicate important information to people online. :)

Comment by Jimmy on Jan 22, 2009 9:07:40 AM CST Report Abuse
We have a website for our company. Now we plan to add some animation. Can you please tell me whether 3D animation renders good visual effects?
Comment by BobbyTod on Jan 22, 2009 9:21:18 AM CST Report Abuse
Hi Jimmy, I am a web designer and I would say 3D rendering is much more difficult and is a better choice. If you have further queries, visit this website http://si-r-usdesign.com/. I have got lot of information from them.
Comment by soumali on Sep 15, 2009 1:18:54 PM CST Report Abuse
to start the website design companies u need good programmers of PHP,AJAX,JSP and HTML.

Web Site Promotions
LATEST FORUM POSTINGS
Nav How to develop a Flxexible Web Design | Mar 5, 2013
Nav Website comments on updates / improvements please | Feb 28, 2013
Nav WebsiteGear Introduces Unlimited Web Survey Plan | Dec 4, 2012
Nav HTML TAGGING PROJECT CONVERSION 100% QUALITY | Nov 28, 2012
Nav Backup Your Files, Photos, Music online For Free | Nov 25, 2012
Nav 5 common link building mistakes | Aug 27, 2011
Nav How to convert psd into html? | Jan 15, 2011
Nav How to choose the right PHP Framework for web deve | Jan 12, 2011
FORUM SEARCH

FEATURED NEWS | POPULAR NEWS