WebsiteGear Logo Log In
New User? Sign Up
About | Contact | FAQ
Home Discussion Forums Web Hosting Hosting Business
New Post New Post | Report Abuse Report Abuse

Please help me in choosing web hosting
Post by 0xyGen on Jul 2, 2008 4:13:24 PM CST

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Submit To Slashdot Slashdot | Submit To Digg.com Digg | Save in del.icio.us Del.icio.us | Submit To Reddit Reddit
REPLIES & COMMENTS Post a Reply
Comment by Deepak1027 on Sep 20, 2008 7:07:45 AM CST Report Abuse
Hi there,

I would like to suggest you 2gbhosting.com
Recently they have revised their packages they are the cheapest i have ever seen.
I m damn sure that you will get low cost smart packages ans good support over there.

Best of luck
Comment by steveJ on Nov 25, 2008 6:35:12 AM CST Report Abuse
I will suggest 24Hostingnow. This is the best hosting companies that I have worked with is . Competent staff, who are very enthusiastic with their work. Take a look on 24Hostingnow before decided to go with another company.
Comment by webmartin on Mar 27, 2009 1:30:33 AM CST Report Abuse
Hi all, just want to share my personal hosting experience. I switched to 24hostingnow a
month ago because of the very positive remarks I had read on the web. It is a very
sturdy and strong company in the hosting business. They offer a large range of features for a very competitive price.
Comment by anand4hosting on May 11, 2009 7:43:23 AM CST Report Abuse
choosting the correct hosting

before you host the site: plan it how much will be your usage and bandwidth and some data base and approx no of visitors....and decide how much disk space you need...then search in engine as per your requirement key words...then you see the reviews of that hosting company if there is any trial offer apply it..test it then you can make your site Live..even a penny counts..
Comment by webadam on May 13, 2009 2:10:05 AM CST Report Abuse
As per my experience, 24hostingnow is best for hosting You can go through their plans at http://www.24hostingnow.com
Comment by eduga on Jun 11, 2009 10:23:37 AM CST Report Abuse
I suggest You DomoHost because they offer You Free Professional Hosting plan, and, if You like it You can upgrade to more powerfull plans, even to Dedicated Virtual server for very nice price.
Comment by Nickpiper on Jun 12, 2009 12:15:11 PM CST Report Abuse
I suggest you IPOWER. You can host unlimited domains and you will get unlimited disk space and bandwidth. You will also get a free Domain name. I am using its service. Its customer support is also good. I am well satisfy with their support. IPOWER
LATEST FORUM POSTINGS
Nav How to develop a Flxexible Web Design | Mar 5, 2013
Nav Website comments on updates / improvements please | Feb 28, 2013
Nav WebsiteGear Introduces Unlimited Web Survey Plan | Dec 4, 2012
Nav HTML TAGGING PROJECT CONVERSION 100% QUALITY | Nov 28, 2012
Nav Backup Your Files, Photos, Music online For Free | Nov 25, 2012
Nav 5 common link building mistakes | Aug 27, 2011
Nav How to convert psd into html? | Jan 15, 2011
Nav How to choose the right PHP Framework for web deve | Jan 12, 2011
FORUM SEARCH

FEATURED NEWS | POPULAR NEWS
Submit News | View More News View More News