WebsiteGear Logo Log In
New User? Sign Up
About | Contact | FAQ
Home Discussion Forums Website Promotion Search Engine Marketing
New Post New Post | Report Abuse Report Abuse

Need help to increase the page rank of website!!!
Post by brookbrian55 on Jul 14, 2008 3:56:29 AM CST

Hi everybody,

I am dealing in online business and looking for some tips to increase the page rank of my website. In this I need some helps from you people. Please suggest me some tips so that I can get good traffic to my website and get more benefits. Your any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Submit To Slashdot Slashdot | Submit To Digg.com Digg | Save in del.icio.us Del.icio.us | Submit To Reddit Reddit
REPLIES & COMMENTS Post a Reply
Comment by kapilver on Aug 14, 2008 12:51:18 AM CST Report Abuse
Hello Dear,

You can increase your website page rank but you need to do -

Interlink your website pages
Get quality backlinks from - sites related with your services, products and information
Use resources like directory, article sites, forum, blog and social networking websites to get links.

Start doing all these things on your websites automatically you getting good page rank in next page rank updation.
Comment by hiretraffic on Aug 19, 2008 1:29:33 AM CST Report Abuse
The most important aspect of your website is content. Without informative content users will quickly exit your site and not come back.

Once you have some good content on your site you will need to get some incoming links. Email other webmasters and ask if they would be willing to trade links. The more links your have coming to you from related sites the higher your page rank will be.

If your budget allows, pay for inclusion to a high page rank directory. I have heard stories of people who have gone from a PR 0 to a PR 5 in as little as two months just from getting listed in a high ranking directory. These directories also have lots of visitors so having a listing would also be good for increasing traffic to your web site.

Note: page rank is not only depending on few things. So many factors are there. So it is a work in progress that will take a few months of hard work to get ranked highly.

try this link : http://www.trafficassistants.com/
Comment by francis on Sep 17, 2008 7:47:11 AM CST Report Abuse
Take any one out of the equation and you can kiss your traffic goodbye. We have already taken an In-Depth look at proper keyword research which should help you in creating great content. If you haven’t seen it then just click the above and it’ll take you directly there.

The purpose of this post is to look at ways to increase google page rank. First again like I said you need a plan, that starts with where you are now and where you would like to be. Now don’t go crazy with a plan like go from page rank 0 to page rank rank 8 in 30 days, this unrealistic. Aiming for a high page rank is a great goal, but if your starting out, achieving a task like obtaining a high page rank is best done by aiming for and achieving mini goals.

----------------------------------------------

francis
[url=http://ad.drivenwide.com]Viral Marketing" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
Comment by Hazel83 on Aug 25, 2009 3:09:04 AM CST Report Abuse
Also take care to avoid submitting to free directories...

Comment by dgdsa on Oct 15, 2009 4:10:27 AM CST Report Abuse
try to have fresh content and ensure the keyword density is good enough. Also, as said by one of our co-participant, try building quality links.

Comment by AndreyW on Oct 25, 2009 12:57:27 PM CST Report Abuse
constant work and content improvement will win you respect from search engines. And thats what yo need for big traffic. The Internet is very dynamic phenomenon. So keep working even when you achived what you wnated. We talk about this, buy it have already changed to that time, so nothing is true!
To find out - look for this:
"website promotion articles by shulman"
LATEST FORUM POSTINGS
Nav How to develop a Flxexible Web Design | Mar 5, 2013
Nav Website comments on updates / improvements please | Feb 28, 2013
Nav WebsiteGear Introduces Unlimited Web Survey Plan | Dec 4, 2012
Nav HTML TAGGING PROJECT CONVERSION 100% QUALITY | Nov 28, 2012
Nav Backup Your Files, Photos, Music online For Free | Nov 25, 2012
Nav 5 common link building mistakes | Aug 27, 2011
Nav How to convert psd into html? | Jan 15, 2011
Nav How to choose the right PHP Framework for web deve | Jan 12, 2011
FORUM SEARCH