WebsiteGear Logo Log In
New User? Sign Up
About | Contact | FAQ
Home Discussion Forums Website Promotion Other Marketing
New Post New Post | Report Abuse Report Abuse

Lingospot - Providing simple auto-linking for blog
Post by indi on Dec 22, 2008 11:48:43 AM CST

Auto-linking is a nice way to provide links to articles and content on your website pages so the reader is presented with related content via links. This type of linking increases the relevancy of one article to another and directs the user to view more content on the website. In most cases these auto-linking is done by keyword matching.

There are quite a few autolinking tools out there. Lingospot caught my attention as it has been launched on Forbes.com. The articles have keyword links on them and a small inline-popup (balloon popup) shows some relevant articles related by that keyword. There are options to view video, blogs and clips etc. It is very useful if someone is not annoyed by these mouseover popups.

Lingospot is free for bloggers. Try it out and share your experiences.

Lingospot.com Website

Submit To Slashdot Slashdot | Submit To Digg.com Digg | Save in del.icio.us Del.icio.us | Submit To Reddit Reddit
REPLIES & COMMENTS Post a Reply
Comment by anika99890 on Feb 19, 2009 12:14:58 AM CST Report Abuse
Hi,
This is Nancy I liked Cars and i am very interesting to buy latest model cars in the market. Now a days different model cars are available in the market. I love car ride games. I am watching television and i enjoyed allot. I hope once i will participate or i will ride that kind of cars.

===================

anika
Used Cars
Comment by anika99890 on Feb 19, 2009 12:16:19 AM CST Report Abuse
Hi, This is Nancy I liked Cars and i am very interesting to buy latest model cars in the market. Now a days different model cars are available in the market. I love car ride games. I am watching television and i enjoyed allot. I hope once i will participate or i will ride that kind of cars.

================
anika

Used Cars
LATEST FORUM POSTINGS
Nav How to develop a Flxexible Web Design | Mar 5, 2013
Nav Website comments on updates / improvements please | Feb 28, 2013
Nav WebsiteGear Introduces Unlimited Web Survey Plan | Dec 4, 2012
Nav HTML TAGGING PROJECT CONVERSION 100% QUALITY | Nov 28, 2012
Nav Backup Your Files, Photos, Music online For Free | Nov 25, 2012
Nav 5 common link building mistakes | Aug 27, 2011
Nav How to convert psd into html? | Jan 15, 2011
Nav How to choose the right PHP Framework for web deve | Jan 12, 2011